SMAART Informatics Platform
SMAART Informatics platform is an interactive, multi-lingual, standalone, mobile and an internet enabled platform facilitating delivery of human centered interventions, innovations, programs and policies to address various sustainable development goals across diverse settings globally. There are five layers of the SMAART Informatics platform including:
- Information layer: This data collection component facilitates collection of right data through existing resources or allow primary data collection.
- Descriptive layer: This data quality component includes data validation, storage, data transformation, and making data available in a format that is readily analyzable.
- Predictive layer: This data analysis component includes arithmetic and comparison operators to compute means, medians, percentage distribution and 95% Confidence Intervals. The goal is to present data at both individual and aggregate levels. Interactive visualization displays meaningful information in various formats including tables, charts, graphs and maps. This component allows the individuals to interact with the data to conduct specific analysis and visualize the information based on their needs and the users perform.
- Prescriptive Layer: This intervention delivery component facilitates tailored feedback, and reinforcement based on user response.
- Cognitive layer: This dissemination component allows presentation of information in a format that is easy to understand.