Welcome to the knowledge exchange gateway! The purpose of this forum is to discuss Population Health Informatics through the lens of research, innovation, sustainability, and entrepreneurship. If you’re new to my community or the concept in general, I recommend reading my blog on the first steps toward innovation for successful entrepreneurs. While you’re there, be sure to download my Guide for Creating Global Solutions which outlines the progression from research to sustainable solutions of data-driven innovation.
Population Health: the health outcomes of a group of individuals, including the distribution of such outcomes within the group
Informatics: the collection, classification, storage, retrieval, and dissemination of recorded knowledge
- Ask questions regarding population health (research, solutions/interventions, policies, data, etc.)
- Answer others questions thoughtfully with as much authenticity and accuracy of information as possible
- Connect with others of the same interests and/or goals
- Share resources, references, and ideas relevant to the topic
- Be kind and demonstrate respect that reflects the high caliber of your character
- Ridicule or reduce someone else’s contribution
- Ask questions about or discuss anything other than the topic stated above
- Contribute misleading or knowingly inaccurate opinions, articles, etc.
- Share unreliable or clickbait resources—this is a research-based forum, so please do your due diligence to ensure the reference material you share is as high-quality as possible